SANOCHEMIA Pharmazeutika, headquartered in Neufeld an der Leitha, is a renowned Austrian manufacturer of generics and APIs. We have particular expertise in the field of radiology: our contrast media for CT and MR are used for diagnostic imaging by doctors and hospitals in over 35 countries worldwide – thus ensuring optimal therapeutic decisions for patients.
To fuel the growth of our export business in the radiological market and to strengthen our sales team at the head office in Neufeld an der Leitha (south of Vienna), we are looking as follows:
- Obtaining profitable results managing a network of distributors for radiology products in around 20 international markets around the globe by developing relationships, building motivation, providing counselling, product knowledge and information.
- Improve product marketability & profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunity.
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Assisting in the development of the annual sales plan, advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory in coordination with distributors based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy as well as sales effort.
- Managing legal aspects including drafting, negotiating, and filing of contracts with distributors.
- Lead Level 1 annual negotiation and pricing discussion, terms & conditions, liaise with HQ as well as Legal, and ensure an all-time deal maximization, in full understanding of the Level 1 Agreement in place and maximizing any aspect of the relationship.
- Performance monitoring by establishing a system of reports with distributors including actual sales, forecast, market data and long-term vision.
- Responsible for Orders validation when prices are different from the approved price lists. Follow up of any decisions made by the company in terms of Free Goods or Rebates or any special cases inducing an impact on our products selling price.
- Follow up special tenders and start negotiation if needed during the renewal.
- Managing of the flow of orders from Distributors in close cooperation with Supply Chain.
- Close coordination with other functions like Regulatory, Finance, Production, Corporate Communication, PV etc.
- Providing distributors with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the products. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, presentations as well as relevant clinical papers.
- Manage marketing activities to assure successful launching of new products in new territories.
- Organize and supervise any event in the territories: Congresses, Private Events, Lectures and any other Scientific Meetings.
- Coordinate marketing activities when they involve more than one country.
- Follow up Competition activities.
- Help organizing scientific symposia, as well as Sanochemia foot-print in the territories
- Implement marketing & business development promotional tools & adjust them at local level keeping Sanochemia global brand imaging.
- Responsible for Sanochemia Corporate Identity and Image implementation and respect in the territories.
- Responsible for any Sanochemia Newsletters distributed: content, design, launch etc.
- Responsible for any communication on social media related to the territories.
- Work with Business Development identify and create synergies between Business Units.
- Coach & develop Customer Service team for their personal development.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 2+ years’ experience in the sales of pharmaceutical products
- Preferably experience in managing a distribution network
- Very good English and German skills are mandatory, preferably also Spanish/Portuguese
- Readiness to travel
- Very open-minded and committed personality
- Attractive environment in a growing medium-sized pharmaceutical company with short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Clearly defined career opportunity
- Cooperation with an international sales team and an exciting export activity to over 60 countries worldwide in the future
- Flexible working hours incl. home office possibility
- Excellent performance-oriented salary with variable component (2 months bonus). (Significant overpayment above the minimum gross salary as stipulated in the collective agreement of chemical industry in salary group IV or higher for full-time employment (38 hours) according to qualification and experience).
If you see this position as an opportunity for your long-term personal development, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application!